In this page you can find lay summaries for mycotoxin management along the food and feed chains, developed by several reasearch groups led by our partners.
The MycoKey Lay summaries are simple presentations that explain to potential users practical information on the use and application of a methodology, solution, technique, tool developed through the integrated research.
Prof. Paola Battilani from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, the MycoKey WP1 leader, has organized the lay summaries.
Find below the MycoKey Lay summaries and download the summary you need!
CO-OCCURRENCE OF MYCOTOXIN PRODUCING FUNGI
1. Aspergillus flavus and Fusarium verticillioides interaction: modeling the impact on mycotoxin production
2. Impact of fungi co-occurrence on mycotoxin contamination in maize during the growing season
MOLECULAR STUDIES ON MYCOTOXIGENIC FUNGI
3. Molecular basis of resistance to Fusarium Ear Rot in maize
3 Lay summary Lanubile
4. Isolation, Molecular Identification and Mycotoxin Profile of Fusarium Species Isolated from Maize Kernels in Iran
5. Real-time quantitative PCR to monitor Clonostachys rosea as a biological control agent against Fusarium graminearum
5 LaySummary_TaqMan qPCR Clonostachys rosea against Fusarium graminearum_WP4_ed_vosu_gial_30092019
6. Variation in Fumonisin and Ochratoxin production associated with differences in biosynthetic gene content in Aspergillus niger and A. welwitschiae isolates from multiple crop and geographic origins
7. Variation in secondary metabolite production potential in FIESC revealed by comparative analysis of 13 genomes
MYCOTOXINS ANALYSIS-rapid methods
8. Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay (FPIA) for the determination of T-2 and HT-2 toxins and their glucosides in wheat
9. Botanicals suppress different stages of the life cycle of Fusarium graminearum
9 Lay summary_Botanicals
10. Biocontrol of Fusarium graminearum sensu stricto, as a tool to reduce deoxynivalenol accumulation in wheat
10 Lay summary_Sofia_final
11. In vitro and in field response of different fungicides against Aspergillus flavus and Fusarium species causing Ear Rot Disease of maize
12. Aflatoxin B1 and M1degradation by Lac2 from Pleurotus pulmonarius and redox mediators
12 Lay summary_Loi et al 2016_Mule
13. Mycotoxin biotransformation by native and commercial enzymes: Present and future perspectives
13 Lay summary_Loi et al 2017_Mule
14. In vitro single and combined mycotoxins degradation by Ery4 laccase from Pleurotus eryngii and redox mediators
14 Lay summary_Loi et al 2018_Mule
15. Volatilisation of bioactive compounds