China MycoKey Kick off meeting – 6th to 7th June 2017
MycoKey Kick off meeting in China will be held in Bejing at IPP CAAS from 6th to 7th June 2017. The European and Chinese representatives will present the two projects.
The meeting will start with remarks from distinguished guests, host by Dr. Wang Lixia, Deputy Director of Department of International Cooperation of IPP-CAAS:
- Zhang Huijie, Deputy Director General of Department of International Cooperation,CAAS,
- Qiu Dewen, Deputy Director Generalof Institute of Plant Protection,CAAS,
- Antonio Logrieco, Coordinator of Mycokey, Director of ISPA-CNR, Past President of International Society for Mycotoxicology,
- Chen Wanquan, Consultant of Mycokey, President of Chinese Society of Plant Protection, Director of Institute of Bast Fiber Crops, CAAS
- Feng Jie, Coordinator of Mycokey in Chinese side, Institute of Plant Protection,CAAS.
Successively the projects Coordinators and Work Package leaders will introduce the MycoKey tasks, focus on research activities and methodologies to be applied.
On 7thJune 2017 the meeting will continue through parallel round tables, in which experts will share knowledge and experience, identify any potential risks, schedule next activities to achieve MycoKey goals and update the work plan, thus valorising any opportunity arising from the joint work of the international community.
The MycoKey projects are very pleased to contribute at enhancing the EU-China dialogue.