?MYCOKEY2020 CONFERENCE POSTPONED TO 19-22 October 2020?
although we have not had yet any verified Coronavirus infection here in Bari, neither in the whole Bari province, we have received warnings from the Government and the National Research Council of Italy and a strong address of limiting meetings, including workshops and Conferences.
To make things even worse, some flight companies have cancelled their flights to Italy, and many Universities and Companies are recommending their workers of not attending meetings in Italy. This also indicates the escalation of the management of practical problems mounted by this pandemic.
Although today Bari situation is extremely calm, people life goes on normally, and Bari doesn’t belong to the “risk zone”, we do not know how the situation could evolve in next future.
So for a basic precaution principle to protect the health and safety of all of our participants, we are forced to decide to postpone the
MycoKey 2020 Conference to 19-22 October 2020 in Bari
(Palace Hotel, Bari, Italy)
The registrations submitted until February 2020 are valid.
In case of unavaibility, please send any request for cancellation by filling the MycoKey Conference contact form (https://bari2020.mycokey.eu/contact/)
We all look forward to seeing you all in Bari, sure that the emergency of coronavirus will be an old bad memory at that timeMycoKey2020 Conference to 19-.
We will announce the specific date next week.
We deeply regret this decision but, at current conditions, this was the only possible choice we had.
We, therefore, look forward to seeing you all in Bari, sure that the emergency of coronavirus will be an old bad memory at that time.
Antonio F . Logrieco